Full Time Job
NOTE: Interviews will be conducted via Zoom platform for potential candidates. Expectation if offered job is working in the office as part of a small essential news gathering crew with routine on-site COVID testing.
Candidate must have minimum of 5 years experience specific to Entertainment News in Production Coordination / Management.
Job responsibilities include:
- Facilities Management: report tenant concerns as related to parking, facilities maintenance with studio ticket submission, issue employee and vendor parking passes
-Crew Management: maintain daily crew schedule in studio, field shoot clearance (including COVID testing) and virtual interviews bookings management, maintain crew vehicles - wash/repair/maintenance, Press Badges & Press Plates renewals, crew meals compliant with Health & Safety regulations, weekly review of employee timecards, vendor invoices approval & payment submissions, extensive domestic & international crew and freelance producer relationships for hiring entertainment news coverage
- COVID compliance officer: Manage system for daily employee clearances, book testing for staff and crew, oversee on-site testing schedule, restock PPE, supervise day porter, compliant signage updating, recurring meetings on COVID protocols
- Permits: issue biweekly tv filming permits with weekly updates provided to Fire Department regarding shoot schedule
-Awards Show / Special Events Management: scheduling, budgeting and cost approval submissions, set and floral decors, set up/oversee/strike events, production scheduling of runners and crew positions, satellite and fiber feeds, credentials information
- Satellite/Feeds Technical Supervision - booking fiber/satellite/LTN/LiveU for production talkbacks and on set interviews + manage virtual interviews bookings/schedule via Zoom platform hosting & recording + file transfer
- Travel Coordination - booking staff/talent travel including flights/hotel/car service/car rental/issue per diem
- Runner Management - schedule daily production runs, manage FED EX + UPS deliveries
- Office Management - restock office supplies, safety supplies, kitchen supplies, issue incident reports and monthly check of defibrillator
- Accounting Reports - issue hot cost reports for satellite + travel + crew expenses, weekly reconciliate of production card charges
- Insurance/Legal - issues certificates of insurance, clear safety concerns and COVID related protocols on field shoots
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online