Explorer1 Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Marketing Manager jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Title: Marketing Manager (Hybrid, Los Angeles)
As Marketing Manager, you are responsible for building out the digital, mobile and social components of an artist's overall marketing plan - including but not limited to: digital promotions, social content, influencer campaigns, digital advertising, CRM, social/digital partner activations, content seeding outlets, artists websites, which optimize for audience acquisition and engagement, music & video consumption, and D2C purchases.
We are passionate to find someone who wants to break the industry mold and work closely with our team, artists, and partners.
What you'll do:
• Manage the development and execution of digital marketing plans for artist releases
• Quantify the success and efficiency of digital promotions, paid media campaigns, eCommerce efforts, social engagement and partnerships via various analytics tools.
• Maintain strong relationships with artist management and artists to be viewed as a resource for best practices and implementing digital marketing strategies
• Develop relationships with new marketing avenues to create partnerships and opportunities
• Work cross-departmentally to coordinate online initiatives and promotions for your artists
• Manage label partner relationships with accounts to maximize artists reach
• Assist with the creation, build, and editing of online properties where applicable (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, official website and other sites appropriate to artists and label)
• Drive social media growth for all artists through increased engagement, activity, and relevant content posts
• Develop targeted strategies for artists' video channels with the streaming/sales teams
• Build and manage an artist's owned audience by increasing data capture across all mediums
• Conceive, budget, and effectively monitor digital paid media campaigns
• Work as a liaison to with third party marketing companies when applicable
• Actively participate in team meetings, discussions and planning activities
• Assist in analyzing online promotions and campaign sales impacts, consumer trends, etc.
• Manage artist budgets and invoicing.
• Give detailed reporting
Who you are:
• A minimum of 3 years experience in global music marketing, ideally working with artists
• An appetite to keep building success within a small team while owning your projects
• Strong analytical background and ability to create and update reports.
• Manage and prioritize multiple tasks
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Google Docs
• Knowledge of photo editing tools such as Adobe Photoshop or Canva
• Extremely detail oriented and organized and high degree of confidentiality
• Thrive professionally within a fast-paced, creative, deadline-driven environment
• Music industry or artist relation experience