Explorer1 Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Label Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Title: Label Coordinator (Hybrid, Los Angeles)
As label operations coordinator, you will have the ability to learn all about the music business as this role interacts with each department.
You will be encouraged to participate in weekly company meetings, as appropriate - all in an effort to educate, mentor and continually grow this position. We're looking for someone who has the drive to find ways to support the team, bring ideas, and develop a deeper role.
What you'll do:
• Help with creation and execution of labels' messaging calendars on socials, websites and email newsletters.
• Research, gather or engender creation of, plan and post compelling content that supports the voice, tone and style of our label and sometimes artists.
• Monitor the latest trends and platforms in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how to leverage new tools and services
• Liaise and coordinate with US colleagues and international counterparts on shared content and posting strategies.
• Set up and verification of social platforms
• Attend and contribute to all relevant internal company meetings and provide colleagues with timely feedback and follow-up.
• Prepare and distribute regular status reports.
• Support Digital Strategy / Marketing team to edit and render engaging photo/video content for social / online platforms
• Specialize in creating short-form video content that is authentic to individual platforms (examples include organic video with bubble type of TikTok, pre-roll for digital advertising that meets platform specs, edit music video teasers in a variety of vertical / landscape / square specs)
• Ideate and create compelling ad content for social platforms around single, album, music video releases and other initiatives
• Animate single and album cover art with moving text and produce social assets in square and vertical dimensions
• Create GIF stickers, Interactive Lenses / Filters, and other artist specific content
• Capture short-form social content at artist music video sets/performances/studio sessions as needed
• Be responsible for developing and actioning DTC (direct-to-consumer) online merchandising initiatives for artist and label brands
• Work with graphic designers to develop all assets for comprehensive, holistic ecommerce launches, from store graphics to email banners to social assets
• Support the ideation and development of ecommerce products for each artist-specific store on your roster, based on artist cycles, tent-pole events, seasonality, holiday, and anniversary opportunities.
• Compile sales reporting and forecasting monthly or as needed for client and internal needs.
• Manage ecommerce product launches (music and merch) from conception to product page development and through order placement, in coordination with operations and customer service teams.
• Develop paid media programs in coordination with CRM and media partners
Who you are:
• 1 to 3 years digital content management experience including social media messaging and email marketing. Previous label experience preferred but not necessary.
• Eager to join a growing record label that listens to their employees and allows room for growth & experience
• Superb written and oral communication skills.
• Personable and actively emerged in music culture and its consumption across multiple channels & genres.
• A team player that is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to help out the team.
• Excellent attention to detail and a high level of organizational ability.
• Energetic, efficient and able to work independently under pressure.
• Must be able to think and act quickly; thrive in a collaborative, deadline-driven environment; and set and meet deadlines.
• This role requires a high degree of creativity, energy, innovation and flexibility.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator, inDesign, etc.) a major plus