Live Streaming Services Program Manager
Confidential Via Staffing FirmRemote, CA
Full Time Job
Experis has an immediate opportunity for a Live Streaming Program Manager for Cisco TV. This is a remote position with ability to support global events as needed.
Cisco TV is one of the largest in-house TV and video production organization in the world. This group is responsible for producing, directing, and overseeing thousands of broadcasts, interviews and technical support trainings for new products, corporate communications, and similar events daily, all from various locations around the globe.
The Live Streaming Program Manager is part of a core team that evaluates and distributes external streams to Cisco customers and partners. This position will advise and oversee the delivery of industry leading broadcasts and events across Cisco.com, YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and various webcast platforms.
• Advise Cisco TV and Cisco groups with external broadcast best practices.
• Evaluate project needs and requirements to determine the best broadcast platforms for each event.
• Manage setup, delivery and measurement of each broadcast across the APJC, EMEAR and Americas regions.
• Setup and manage stream syndication to all viewing experiences.
• Manage live broadcasts across platforms ensuring stable streams, a quality viewing experience and that chat is moderated within Cisco guidelines.
• Ensure that each live stream is made available as an on-demand video.
• Provide live measurement and analytics for each project, enabling the stakeholder to evaluate the events success.
• Manage the development of external broadcast documentation and best practices.
• Manage and own all weekly updates to the Cisco.com webinar calendar.
Qualifications / Requirements
• 5+ years professional experience in digital or online video for live events
• 5+ years' experience managing project timelines and deliverables
• Proven knowledge and understanding of live broadcast and/or webcast production
• Comfortable with technology and web based software
• Ability to intake project requirements and deliver the best solution available
• Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks while adhering to deadlines in a fast-paced, energetic environment
• Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Proven project management and interpersonal skills
• Must possess excellent communication, presentation, organizational and time-management skills
• Availability for global events required as needed.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online