Assistant - Beauty Agency
Exclusive Artists ManagementLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are one of the top agencies in the country representing celebrity hair & makeup artists, wardrobe stylists, set designers/prop technicians, and photographers. We are a small, tight-knit team looking for someone who is not only a great worker, but will become an essential part of our work family.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with our director and team of agents
- Assisting in management of artists' schedules
- Arranging travel/accommodations
- Manage director's calendar and meetings
- Communicating with artists and clients via phone/email
- Computer savvy (must be able to learn new computer programs easily)
- Highly organized
- Must be self-motivated
- Have thorough knowledge of/interest in the entertainment & fashion worlds
- Great communication skills (both verbal and written)
Please send resume and cover letters outlining why you are a good fit. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. We're looking forward to hearing from you! Thank you!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online