Exceptional MindsSherman Oaks, CA
Full Time Job
Studio Coordinator Job Description
Exceptional Minds is a nonprofit training academy located in Sherman Oaks. Our mission is to maximize the talents of artists on the autism spectrum with customized and hands-on experience to prepare them for gainful work in digital arts and animation.
The Studio Coordinator will support the Studio Executive Producer to help manage all VFX and animation work in the visual effects and animation studios. Successful execution of the duties and responsibilities listed below should result in Exceptional Minds Studio being a highly efficient and effectively run studio with well-defined and consistent processes that will support the seamless execution of the Strategic Plan and provide support for future growth.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work with studio staff to create job-tracking system, invoices, and all other procedures and documents used by the studio.
• Prepare weekly studio status report for clients and submission sheets for each delivery
• Maintain database of prospective VFX and motion picture facilities, as well as studio contacts
• Create FileMaker databases for each show with all of the artists' shots and client feedback
• Assist in the preparation of completed shots for delivery to client
• Create vendor contact sheets
• Assist in creating summary tech specs for each show from studio documents
• Download all shots from client secure sites to the vault for use by our supervisors and artists
• Upload all finished shots to the clients and input all client notes in the database regarding shot submission status
• Coordinate deliveries of shots to and from clients on hard drives
• Keep track and distribute studio ID security badges, make all new badges for new studio employees
• Proofread all end title credit jobs checking for spelling and formatting errors before submitting to clients
• Order office supplies for the studio and keep track of hardware and software expenses
• Create agendas and EM packets for client meetings with current PR info
• Update monthly newsletter list with new contacts using the SALSA database
• Works with Accounting to prepare all purchase orders and invoices for jobs
• Assist in scheduling client tours of the school and studio
• Proficient in Computer Skills Microsoft Office Word, Excel, FileMaker knowledge is a plus
• Previous experience working as a coordinator in feature film or television related projects
• Extremely detail orientated with excellent organizational skills
• Previous work experience in Production/Post Production/VFX/Animation is a plus
Salary range $45K-$50K
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online