Intern - Office Admin
EveryGirl WorldRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 7/12/2022 9:51:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Office Admin jobs in Remote-US
Search all Intern - Office Admin postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Responsible To: Head of Impact and CEO of EveryGirl
Role: Remote duration 2-3 months with 1 year optional
Type of Role: Internship, Unpaid (5- 8 hours per week)
This position will assist in the everyday functions of EveryGirl. You will oversee and assist with the organization of EveryGirl teams. You will also conduct outreach to various organizations.
EveryGirl World is an educational digital media network for teen girls.
Our unique vision is a world of equity where girls who step into their superpowers are celebrated, creating lives of impact that go beyond their own wildest imaginations.
We stand for the advancement of the authenticity of young women's voices worldwide.
We strive to be a team that demonstrates a commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment. We believe in personal growth and encourage all levels of experience to apply.
• Organize and assign tasks to all teams
• Support administrative needs of the Head of Impact and CEO
• Handle email correspondence to multiple people and organizations
• Research and communicate with organizations
• Vast interest and knowledge in today's popular culture impacting teen girls
• Attend weekly routine meetings and 1:1 meetings
Skills and Qualifications
• Interest in learning different aspects of a digital magazine
• Has availability to devote at least 5 hours per week
• A high level of professional judgment to organize, plan and manage multiple projects and priorities
• Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively as part of a team
• Deadline orientated with the ability to juggle a myriad of details while maintaining a big-picture strategic view