Euramco PicturesLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
International company with interests in film production, and distribution, real estate seeks experienced executive assistant to the CEO.
Minimum 1-2 years experience assisting or similar type experience.
We are hiring immediately
- Computer skills in both PC and Mac systems, and fast typing a must.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Google Drive
- Professional communication skills: well spoken, ability to write correspondence, send emails, handle calls, etc.
- Organizing executive's calendar across the several divisions of the company.
- Multitasking: keeping multiple clients and business deals organized
- Arrange domestic and international travel
- Possess excellent follow up
- Excellent organization of both paperwork and digital files
- Resourceful and proactive
- Bilingual a plus but not required.
Full time position, 5 days a week.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online