Estrella MediaIrving, TX
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Production Assistant jobs in Irving-TX
We are Estrella Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States, which owns TV and radio stations operating in top Hispanic markets throughout the country; parent company of the Estrella TV Network, one of the fastest growing television networks in the U.S. We are currently looking for talented and passionate people who want to grow with us.
TV Production Assistant will work on TV Commercials, Infomercials, or other projects as assigned. Primary responsibility is to assist in the production activities involved in producing TV Spots, Infomercial(s) and deliver error-free content in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
• Type, edit, copy and distribute scripts
• Edit Infomercials and Commercials for Sales Dept.
• Mic & Shoot talent(s) on site.
• Assist cast and production members, and at times run errands for them.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Software, After Affects, Premier, Photo Shop & Avid.
• Strong administrative and organizational skills.
• Must be able to perform successfully in a high pressure, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to multitask under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Working knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment.
• Spanish (Verbal & Written) Fluency preferred.
• Prior experience in a production environment preferred.
• Ability to lift to 25 lbs and be able to physically handle an array of responsibilities.
• Must possess a valid TX driver's license and have a good driving record.
• Must be willing to work in Dallas, TX [no relocations]
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation.
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be willing to work overtime on short notice.
• Must be 18 years or older.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Estrella Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.