Network Sales Planner
Estrella MediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Network Sales Planner
We are Estrella Media, a major Spanish Language TV and Radio Broadcaster, and we're looking for great professional to join our New York Estrella TV team. Estrella Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are looking for experienced professionals to develop media proposals for Estrella TV network, utilizing available research, sales and programming sources.
Summary of essential job functions
1) Build, revise and analyze all sales proposals.
2) Manage agency requests, sold sponsorships, and integration elements.
3) Work with Account Executives and Sales Management to identify potenial sales targets.
4) Train and support sales coordinators in all aspects of account maitenance and inventory management.
The successful candidates must possess exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills. They must be self-motivated, goal driven and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. In addition, the right candidate must have:
• 2 years related buying or selling experience
• Ability to multitask and be detailed oriented
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent customer service skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
• DealMaker experience preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Estrella Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Code: TV Traffic Assistant
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online