National Sales Assistant
Estrella MediaIrving, TX
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Radio Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for National Sales Assistant jobs in Irving-TX
Search all National Sales Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a National Sales Assistant? National Sales Assistant
The National Sales Assistant provides sales support our National (Spot) Sales Team and their clients. We seek a dynamic individual who is detailed and customer oriented and enjoys working in a team environment. We are also looking for an individual who will work with our three Dallas radio stations on promotions and events.
• Assist Account Executives in preparing sales proposals, preparing and submitting sales orders to Traffic department.
• Enter, confirm accuracy, and track sales contracts and generate management reports as needed.
• Maintain Client Contact lists; file and maintain an organized filing system.
• Daily communication with sales team members, alerting them of any outstanding or pending issues; assist in trouble shooting problems.
• Daily interaction with our traffic, promotion, production and programming departments as it relates to order confirmations, production, copy, scripts, invoices, remote requirements, events, etc.
• Maintain weekly remote calendar and follow up with radio stations.
• Daily/weekly communication to various agencies on account stewardship and assisting in collections of outstanding balances due.
• Create promotional sheets for National remotes and events.
• Interact with station listeners, on-air personalities and clients in a professional manner.
• Excellent written, verbal, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented. Outgoing with a passion for meeting people; marketing experience is a plus.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressured, fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Organized and creative
• Familiarity with OSI, Donovan, Marketron a plus.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Bachelor's degree preferred; HS graduate a must
• Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Bilingual: English/Spanish required.
• Must be able to work evenings, weekends and/or Holidays on some occasions.
• Must be available to work 40 hours/week.
• Must be willing to work in Dallas, TX.
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Estrella Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.