National Sales Assistant
Estrella MediaNew York, NY
Part Time Job
Estrella TV Network National Sales Assistant
The Sales Assistant position at LBI Media is an entry level role that can get you on the path to a Sales Associate career in TV or Radio Sales at any of our locations across the country. This position provides sales support to Sales Managers and Account Executives for the National Estrella TV Network.
- Act as primary contact with client counterparts and internal departments, including Traffic, Marketing, Accounting and Research.
- Assist Account Executives in preparing sales proposals, preparing and submitting sales orders to Traffic department.
- Maintain Client Contact lists; track sales orders and generate management reports as needed.
- Assist and respond to client requests in a timely manner.
- Manage administrative functions for New York based office, including telephone coverage, ordering supplies, shipping, receiving and sorting incoming mail, and other assignments as needed to facilitate the smooth operation of the Office.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented, with good multi-tasking and organizational ability.
• Ability to meet strict deadlines.
• Strong computer knowledge of MS Office programs, specifically Excel and Powerpoint.
• BA/BS degree preferred.
• Bilingual: English/Spanish a plus.
• Must be willing to work in New York City
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work overtime, holiday or weekends on short notice
• Must be 18 years or older. Disclaimer The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States with TV and radio stations operating in several top Hispanic markets, parent company of the Estrella TV Network, and US based Producer of Spanish-language programming. We are looking for high energy and passionate people who want to grow with us.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online