Estrella MediaIrving, TX
Full Time Job
Estrella Media, Inc., is a leading vertically integrated, multi-platform, Spanish-language media company operating across top U.S. Hispanic markets. Producing over 3,500 hours annually of original TV programming at the Estrella Studios in Burbank, CA, the company is one of the largest U.S. producers of Spanish-language TV content. The company's EstrellaTV Network is distributed through owned and operated TV stations, TV network affiliates and related digital media properties. The EstrellaTV programming catalog, consisting of over 20,000 hours of original Spanish-language television programming, is one of the largest libraries of content produced in the U.S. for the U.S. Hispanic marketplace. Additionally, Estrella Media is one of the most prolific developers and producers of Spanish-language radio talent and programming.
We are Dallas's KMPX- TV, Channel 29, KZZA 106.7fm (La Ranchera), KBOC 98.3 fm (Luna), KNOR 93.7 (La Raza), the #4 Hispanic market, searching for sales professionals to develop and sell our local TV and radio advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients.
• Prospect, develop and maintain new and existing accounts to sell TV and radio airtime.
• Develop sales and promotions plans, literature and adverting proposals for clients.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients by identifying clients' advertising needs and developing customized solutions to meet those needs.
• Provides information to sales management to ensure generation of tracking reports regarding pending deals, forecasts, advertiser, contact and prospect lists.
• Works with internal departments to manage account stewardship through process.
• Attend Sales meetings, training sessions and client remote meetings.
• Relationship builder with an engaging and energetic personality and desire to contribute to the team and win.
• Goal driven and self-motivated individual that challenges self to exceed targets.
• Excellent written, verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Minimum 2 years experience in sales, preferably in media sales.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressured, fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Strong marketing, presentation and closing skills.
• Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred but not required.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Knowledge of MS Office products: MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Must be willing to work in Dallas, TX.
• Must have a valid driver's license, good driving record and insurance.
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Estrella Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online