Estrella MediaNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Radio Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Account Executive jobs in New York-NY
Account Executive, Network Sales
Estrella Media, Inc., is a leading vertically integrated, multi-platform, Spanish-language media company operating across top U.S. Hispanic markets. Producing thousands of hours annually of original TV programming at the Estrella Studios in Burbank, CA, the company is one of the largest U.S. producers of Spanish-language TV content. The company's EstrellaTV Network is distributed through owned and operated TV stations, TV network affiliates and related digital media properties. The EstrellaTV programming catalog, consisting of over 20,000 hours of original Spanish-language television programming, is one of the largest libraries of content produced in the U.S. for the U.S. Hispanic marketplace. Additionally, Estrella Media is one of the most prolific developers and producers of Spanish-language radio talent and programming.
We are seeking a well-qualified, passionate, and goal-driven Account Executive, Network Sales. This media professional will be located in New York, NY to represent the EstrellaTV network and all other company broadcast or digital networks. This individual will be accountable for maximizing television, digital and OTT revenue through agencies and clients located in the sales region for national advertising.
• Achieve all monthly and quarterly budgets/KPI's set by sales management.
• Maintain an active list of accounts while developing and closing new business prospects for TV, digital and OTT advertising sales.
• Work with production and creative teams to develop customized in-show integration concepts.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients and agencies by identifying clients' advertising needs and developing customized solutions to meet those needs.
• Ideate, create, and coordinate in-show integrations and onsite sponsorship execution/fulfillment/production.
• Negotiate upfront and scatter deals.
• Create sales and marketing sponsorship/promotion plans, literature and adverting proposals for clients.
• Communicate effectively to sales management to ensure accurate generation of tracking reports regarding pending deals, forecasts, and advertiser, contact and prospect lists.
• Work with internal departments to manage account stewardship through process.
• Prepare weekly/monthly/annual sales activity reports and keep client database up to date by recording all activities, transactions, and communications with clients.
• Attend sales meetings, training sessions and client meetings and promotions.
• Understand and communicate the resources, products, and capabilities of all Estrella Media assets.
• Maintain and track an accurate forecast by account at all times.
• Bring a high energy level, ambition, intensity, and long-term perspective to be a core part of building something genuinely significant over time.
• Develop/maintain strong relationships with direct clients and major agencies, and establish a track record of strong partnerships with local, national, and digital sales teams to ensure the sales cycle is well planned and executed, and there is alignment around sales strategies and tactics.
• Maintain collections to keep bad debt to an absolute minimum.
• Be a hands-on leader, self-starter, resourceful, and able to identify and articulate opportunities for product/process improvement with significant revenue potential.
• Minimum 5 years' experience working with clients and agencies in New York network TV and OTT advertising sales, preferably in Hispanic television.
• Relationship builder with an engaging and energetic personality and desire to contribute to the team to win.
• Goal-driven and self-motivated individual who challenges self to exceed targets.
• Ability and experience selling multi-platform advertising programs that include network TV, digital, social and influencer marketing.
• Must demonstrate excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external clients.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressure, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred, but not required.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Knowledge of MS Office products: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
• Must have a valid driver's license, good driving record and insurance.
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation.
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Estrella Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.