Estrella MediaHouston, TX
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Radio Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Account Executive jobs in Houston-TX
We are seeking a well-qualified, passionate and goal driven local advertising sales executive. This media professional will be working in Houston and represent our local sales business for KTJM/KJOJ 98.5/103.3 FM (La Raza), KQQK 107.9 FM, KEYH/KNTE 850AM/101.7FM (La Ranchera), KZJL-TV Estrella TV 61, 24-Hour News 61.2 and Classico 61.3. You will be accountable for maximizing revenue and share through local agencies and clients located in Houston TX.
• Prospect, develop and maintain new and existing accounts to sell TV and radio airtime.
• Develop sales and promotions plans, literature and adverting proposals for clients.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients by identifying clients' advertising needs and developing customized solutions to meet those needs.
• Provides information to sales management to ensure generation of tracking reports regarding pending deals, forecasts, advertiser, contact and prospect lists.
• Works with internal departments to manage account stewardship through process.
• Attend Sales meetings, training sessions and client remote meetings.
• Relationship builder with an engaging and energetic personality and desire to contribute to the team and win.
• Goal driven and self-motivated individual that challenges self to exceed targets.
• Excellent written, verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Minimum 2 years experience in sales, preferably in media sales.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressured, fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Strong marketing, presentation and closing skills.
• Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred but not required.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Knowledge of MS Office products: MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Must be willing to work in Houston, TX.
• Must have a valid driver's license, good driving record and insurance.
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Estrella Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.