Estrella MediaHouston, TX
Full Time Job
Account Executive (Houston)
We are Houston's KZJL- TV, Channel 61, KQQK 107.9 FM (El Norte),and KTJM 98.5FM/KNTE 101.7 FM (La Raza), the #4 Hispanic market, searching for sales professionals to develop and sell our local TV and radio advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients.
• Prospect, develop and maintain new and existing accounts to sell TV and radio airtime.
• Develop sales and promotions plans, literature and adverting proposals for clients.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients by identifying clients' advertising needs and developing customized solutions to meet those needs.
• Provides information to sales management to ensure generation of tracking reports regarding pending deals, forecasts, advertiser, contact and prospect lists.
• Works with internal departments to manage account stewardship through process.
• Attend Sales meetings, training sessions and client remote meetings.
• Relationship builder with an engaging and energetic personality and desire to contribute to the team and win.
• Goal driven and self-motivated individual that challenges self to exceed targets.
• Excellent written, verbal, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Minimum 2 years' experience in sales, preferably in media sales.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressured, fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Strong marketing, presentation and closing skills.
• Digital sales experience preferred but not required.
• Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred but not required.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Knowledge of MS Office products: MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Must be willing to work in Houston, TX.
• Must have a valid driver's license, good driving record and insurance.
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Estrella Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Estrella Media, Inc. is a leading Spanish-language media company creating video and audio content for multiplatform distribution in the United States and around the world. Estrella Media is one of the largest U.S. producers of Spanish-language video content, producing over 4,000 hours annually of news and entertainment programming at its Estrella Studios, and it has a library of over 10,000 hours of original entertainment programming. Estrella Media informs and entertains U.S. Hispanic television audiences on the EstrellaTV national broadcast network, owned and operated stations in leading Hispanic markets, and through free ad-supported streaming channels, including Estrella News, the first 24/7 Spanish-language multiplatform news network in the United States.
Estrella Media is also one of the leading producers of Spanish-language radio programming and events. The company's Don Cheto Radio Network features one of the nation's most popular radio talents. Estrella Media's highly rated radio programming is broadcast on its radio stations in the top U.S. Hispanic markets and is also streamed on digital media platforms. Estrella also produces large scale music festivals, concerts and special events throughout the U.S.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online