Morning Show Producer
Estrella Media LLCDallas, TX
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Morning Show Producer jobs in Dallas-TX
Search all Morning Show Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Morning Show Producer? Morning Show Producer -Dallas/Houston
The Morning Show Producer will be responsible for producing and distributing content elements across the many media platforms for Estrella Media.
• To produce, organize, write, edit content for morning radio show.
• To continue to grow ratings via locally produced content for Estrella Media.
• To work with other managers, hosts, producers, reporters, and staff, to produce and distribute content on multiple media platforms.
• To record and edit radio content on multiple media platforms.
• Ability to work in a multi-person team environment.
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment, meet tight deadlines and can handle numerous requests at once without becoming flustered or overwhelmed.
• Having excellent organizational skills, being detailed oriented and having a positive work ethic. The ability to prioritize activities and duties based on the Company's changing needs.
• Posses strong computer experience (must be proficient in using Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint); adept at maintaining databases and documents.
• Having excellent communication skills, including the ability to interact with everyone from or crews to the highest profile talent and agents, all with the proper level of respect and professionalism.
• Problem solving skills with the ability foresee and prevent problems from occurring (if possible). and to troubleshoot and resolve issues if problems arise.
• Bilingual fluency is mandatory: Must have ability to read, write and speak both English/Spanish.
• Bachelor degree preferred and/or minimum 1 year experience in Journalism, Broadcast Journalism, Communications, or related.
• Must be willing to work in Dallas/Houston [no relocations]
• Must undergo a pre-employment background investigation.
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be willing to work overtime, holiday or weekends on short notice.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• May periodically be required to lift (up to 10lbs).
• Must possess a valid TX - Driver's License with good driving record
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Estrella Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.