Estrella Media, Inc.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Temporary Traffic Assistant
Radio Traffic Assistant
Traffic Assistants provide sales support to the Traffic Department, Sales Managers and Account Executives for our local radio stations
• Assist in order entry of commercial contracts and material in Marketron Traffic System
• Assist in order entry of commercial contracts and material in Tap by Triton Digital System
• Maintain continuity and traffic files updated
• Daily update of station inventory grids
• Communicate with various departments within the company
• Assist in pulling daily management reports
• Will cross train for backup of other areas of traffic and continuity
• Strong computer knowledge (Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills with a strong customer service orientation,
• Detail oriented and ability to meet tight deadlines
• Bilingual: ability to read, write and speak English/Spanish.
• Radio broadcast traffic and/or agency experience preferred but not necessary
• Prior experience working with Marketron preferred but not necessary
• College Degree in related field preferred but not necessary
• Must be willing to work in Burbank, CA
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work overtime on short notice
• Must be 18 years or older
Interested candidates must submit their resume. In the ''Subject Line'', please reference ''Traffic Assistant'' and the source/location of where you saw the job posting.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Estrella Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are Estrella Media, a leading vertically integrated, multi-platform, Spanish-language media company operating the EstrellaTV Network, digital media platforms and radio and television stations across all of the top U.S. Hispanic markets. Producing over 2,500 hours annually of original video programming, the company is one of the largest U.S. producers of Spanish-language content. We are looking for talented and passionate people who want to grow with us.
Job Code: Traffic Assistant
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online