Social Content Creator/Producer
Estrella Media, Inc.Dallas, TX
Full Time Job
SOCIAL CONTENT CREATOR/PRODUCER
Ideal candidate must have skills ranging from shooting, writing, and editing video as well as familiarity with producing other types of content that perform well across all social platforms, particularly for Estrella Media's Dallas radio stations.
• Create content that performs well on our radio social platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, etc.
• Create videos from the ground up, and also use Estrella Media's large library to create compelling video content.
• Partner with and oversee productions of internal teams and external partners creating content for our social channels.
• Work closely with the Digital leads to refine the station's social voice and create content schedules that monetize and deliver growth across our platforms.
• 2+ years experience working in video production for TV or digital video companies.
• Track record of creating successful content for platforms like Facebook and YouTube.
• Ability to see projects from conception to delivery.
• Highly skilled in video editing, shooting, and writing/story structure for social video using Final Cut X Pro or Premier.
• Highly skilled at Adobe CS Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator (After Effects is a plus).
• Detail oriented, organized, and able to work with cross functional teams.
• Must be able to Read, Write, and Speak Spanish..
• Knowledge of Regional Mexican music / lifestyle a plus.
• This is a full-time position that may start remote during COVID.
• Must be willing to work in Dallas, TX [no relocations]
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work overtime, holiday or weekends on short notice
• Must possess a valid CA Drivers License with good driving record
• Must be 18 years or older.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Estrella Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are Estrella Media, a leading vertically integrated, multi-platform, Spanish-language media company operating the EstrellaTV broadcast network as well as owned and operated radio and television stations across all top U.S. Hispanic markets. Producing over 2,500 hours annually of original video programming, the company is one of the largest U.S. producers of Spanish-language content. We are looking for talented and passionate people who want to grow with us.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online