Estrella Media, Inc.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
About Estrella Media, Inc.
Estrella Media, Inc. is a leading Spanish-language media company creating video and audio content for multiplatform distribution in the United States and around the world. Estrella Media is one of the largest U.S. producers of Spanish-language video content, producing over 6,000 hours annually of news and entertainment programming at its Estrella Studios, and it has a library of over 20,000 hours of original entertainment programming. Estrella Media informs and entertains U.S. Hispanic television audiences on the EstrellaTV national broadcast network, owned and operated stations in leading Hispanic markets, and through free live streaming channels EstrellaTV, Estrella News and Estrella Games available on all major video services and on demand through the EstrellaTV APP and website available anytime and anywhere.
Estrella Media is also one of the leading producers of Spanish-language audio programming and events. The company's Don Cheto Radio Network features one of the nation's most popular radio talents. Estrella Media's highly rated radio programming is broadcast on its radio stations in the top U.S. Hispanic markets and is also streamed on digital media platforms. Estrella also produces large scale music festivals, concerts and special events throughout the U.S. To learn more about Estrella Media and see company updates, please visit www.estrellamedia.com. Follow us on Twitter @Estrellamedia, Facebook @Estrellamediainc and LinkedIn @Estrella Media, Inc.
The Sales Assistant position at Estrella Media is an entry level role that can get you on the path to a Sales Associate career in TV or Radio Sales at any of our locations across the country. Sales Assistants provide sales support to Sales Managers and Account Executives for the Estrella TV Network, and/or our local TV or Radio Stations
• Work closely with and act as liaison with advertising agency counterparts, clients, and internal departments, including Traffic, Marketing, Accounting and Research.
• Respond to all client requests in a timely manner.
• Execute all client orders ensuring that they are in compliance with client and station requirements.
• Handle program and commercial changes and issue change notices to clients.
• Communicate effectively with multiple departments to coordinate sales packages for sales meetings.
• Assist Sales Managers and Account Executives in creating PowerPoint presentations and one sheets.
• Assist Account Executive on gathering promotional assets, approvals within tight deadlines.
• Work closely with Traffic to schedule promotional assets.
• Reconcile billing discrepancies with agencies and billing department.
• Cover receptionist as needed.
• Perform other tasks as directed by Manager.
• Strong computer knowledge (Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills with a strong customer service orientation.
• Problem solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
• Detail oriented and ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Bilingual: ability to read, write and speak English/Spanish.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Must be willing to work in Burbank, CA [No relocations]
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work overtime on short notice
• Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
• Must be 18 years or older
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
EMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online