Radio Production Assistant
Estrella Media IncIrving, TX
Full Time Job
About Estrella Media, Inc.
Estrella Media, Inc. is a leading Spanish-language media company creating video and audio content for multiplatform distribution in the United States and around the world. Estrella Media is one of the largest U.S. producers of Spanish-language video content, producing over 6,000 hours annually of news and entertainment programming at its Estrella Studios, and it has a library of over 20,000 hours of original entertainment programming. Estrella Media informs and entertains U.S. Hispanic television audiences on the EstrellaTV national broadcast network, owned and operated stations in leading Hispanic markets, and through free live streaming channels EstrellaTV, Estrella News and Estrella Games available on all major video services and on demand through the EstrellaTV APP and website available anytime and anywhere.
Estrella Media is also one of the leading producers of Spanish-language audio programming and events through its leading stations in major markets. The company's Don Cheto Radio Network features one of the nation's most popular radio talents. Estrella Media's highly rated radio programming is broadcast on its radio stations in the top U.S. Hispanic markets and is also streamed on digital media platforms. Estrella also produces large scale music festivals, concerts and special events throughout the U.S. To learn more about Estrella Media and see company updates, Follow us on Twitter @Estrellamedia, Facebook @Estrellamediainc and LinkedIn @Estrella Media, Inc.
Radio Production Assistant
The Radio Production Assistant will be responsible for editing, record and elaborate sequence in audio according to the kind of radio station and the client work line.
• Will be responsible to record Disk Jockeys for production of commercials or spots.
• Produce commercials, infomercials, liners and drops.
• Download music, spots, commercial, liner, infomercials and TV promos.
• Stay current on any revisions changes that is send in a form of e-mail or the Production Orders.
• In case the station goes off the air the Radio Production Assistant will be responsible to download and provide a commercial block to transmit on air.
• Troubleshoot technical broadcast and recording issues.
• Ensure quality standards are met and comply with company client specifications.
• Associates degree
• Bilingual: English/Spanish is a must
• Knowledge of MS Office products: MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of editing software such as Sound forges, Vegas, audition and Audio Vault
• Availability to interpret traffic scripts.
• Experience working in a communication/public relations environment; radio or TV broadcast setting is highly desirable but not required.
• Excellent written, verbal, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Minimum 2 years' experience in radio production.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressured, fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Attention to detail, organized and thorough, with desire for continuous improvement.
• Team player with a positive attitude and focus on business issues.
• Must be willing to work in Dallas, TX.
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Estrella Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online