Radio Production Assistant
Estrella Media, Inc.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Radio Production Assistant
The Radio Production Assistant will be responsible for editing, record and elaborate sequence in audio according to the kind of radio station and the client work line.
• Will be responsible to record Disk Jockeys for production of commercials or spots.
• Produce commercials, infomercials, liners and drops.
• Download music, spots, commercial, liner, infomercials and TV promos.
• Stay current on any revisions changes that is send in a form of e-mail or the Production Orders.
• In case the station goes off the air the Radio Production Assistant will be responsible to download and provide a commercial block to transmit on air.
• Troubleshoot technical broadcast and recording issues.
• Ensure quality standards are met and comply with company client specifications.
• Bilingual: English/Spanish is a must
• Knowledge of MS Office products: MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of editing software such as Sound forges, Vegas, and Audio Vault
• Availability to interpret traffic scripts.
• Experience working in a communication/public relations environment; radio or TV broadcast setting is highly desirable but not required.
• Excellent written, verbal, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Minimum 2 years' experience in radio production.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressured, fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Attention to detail, organized and thorough, with desire for continuous improvement.
• Team player with a positive attitude and focus on business issues.
• Must be willing to work in Burbank, CA.
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
Interested candidates must submit their resume. In the ''Subject Line'', please reference ''Radio Production Assistant'' and the source/location of where you saw the job posting.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Estrella Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Estrella Media, Inc., is a leading vertically integrated, multi-platform, Spanish-language media company operating across top U.S. Hispanic markets. Producing over 2,500 hours annually of original TV programming at the Estrella Studios in Burbank, CA, the company is one of the largest U.S. producers of Spanish-language TV content. The company's EstrellaTV Network is distributed through owned and operated TV stations, TV network affiliates and related digital media properties. The EstrellaTV programming catalog, consisting of over 7,500 hours of original Spanish-language television programming, is one of the largest libraries of content produced in the U.S. for the U.S. Hispanic marketplace. Additionally, Estrella Media is one of the most prolific developers and producers of Spanish-language radio talent and programming.
Job Code: Radio Production Assistant
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online