Estrella Media, Inc.Burbank, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Production Accountant jobs in Burbank-CA
The Production Accountant will work closely with the program Producers to track all the money spent during the preparation, shooting and post-production phase of a show. The Production Accountant will usually be assigned to one or two shows at a time, and handle the local/on-set accounting needs (in conjunction with the Company's standard Finance & Accounting Department).
• General accounting and bookkeeping.
• Prepare and track the show's monthly recurring and non-recurring expenses and journal entries.
• Process all invoice and check requests for the show; ensure proper approvals are obtained; prepare and reconcile all purchase orders.
• Reconcile the show's cash expense reports and financial accounts for management review.
• Maintain and organize all accounting files related to the show.
• Assist Finance & Accounting Department in preparation and distribution of financial statements related to the show.
• Maintain strict adherence to all financial policies, procedures, and established budgets.
• BA/BS preferred in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration, or equivalent years of work experience in a live television production.
• Familiarity with basic accounting principals and financial terminology, and reports.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Positive attitude, detail oriented, with good multi-tasking and organizational ability.
• Bilingual: Fluency in written, reading and spoken English/Spanish.
• Must be willing to work in Burbank, CA [no relocations]
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work overtime, holiday or weekends on short notice
• Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
• Must possess a valid CA Drivers License with good driving record
• Must be 18 years or older.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
EMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.