News Associate Producer
Estrella Media, Inc.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/10/2020 8:19:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for News Associate Producer jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all News Associate Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a News Associate Producer? Estrella TV & KCRA-TV Associate Producer - TV News
Estrella TV has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and creative Associate Producer on a News Show. The Associate Producer will work closely with the Producer and Director to help guide and create a live, daily broadcast.
• Coordinating all the visual and audio elements of the show (Packages, VO's SOT's , Graphics ) required by Producers to build the newscast
• Gather visual and audio elements from News Agencies, Social Media or other News Outlets
• Coordinate all the feeds sent from the field (photographers, reporters), and make sure all the elements required by Producers and Reporters are received and included
• Coordinate editing procedures and distribute work to editors based on priorities
• Quality Control, the Associate Producer is responsible for revising every video and audio of the show to ensure videos edited have good quality and the audio meets FCC requirements
• Be in constant communication with producers, and report length of stories, videos that have poor quality or any audio problems
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• 1 - 2 years' experience in the Television Business (preferably in the news business)
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment, meet tight deadlines
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented, with good multi-tasking and organizational ability
• Bilingual: Must be fluent in reading, writing and speaking English and Spanish
• BA/BS preferred in Communications, New Media or Public Relations
• Must be willing to work in Burbank, CA. [no relocations]
• Must be willing to work long hours, holidays and weekends on short notice.
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must possess valid CA Driver's license and a good driving record.
• Must be 18 years or older
Interested candidates must submit their resume. In the ''Subject Line'', please reference ''Associate Producer'' and the source/location of where you saw the job posting.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Estrella Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.