Estrella Media, Inc.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Essential job functions (include but are not limited to)
• Edit (utilizing digital equipment) the production of creative and technical video productions to ensure that they meet established quality standards and are completed within budget requirements.
• Assist with editing support, graphics support, and other media expertise.
• Participate in creative design of internal projects.
• Ensure that problems or abnormal trends that could jeopardize the quality of or disrupt work flow, or impact cost and schedule objectives are reported immediately for corrective action.
• Ensure quality standards are met and comply with company/client specifications.
• Contribute to the maintenance of a positive, team-oriented atmosphere.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Prior experience in AVID editing.
• Must possess exceptional editing and technical skills.
• Working knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment.
• Bilingual: Fluency in written & spoken English/Spanish is mandatory.
• Must be self-motivated, and creative, with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
• Must be willing to work in Burbank, CA. [no relocations]
• Must be willing to work long hours, holidays and weekends on short notice.
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation.
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Must possess valid CA Driver's license and a good driving record.
• Must be 18 years or older.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Estrella Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are Estrella Media, a leading vertically integrated, multi-platform, Spanish-language media company operating the EstrellaTV broadcast network as well as owned and operated radio and television stations across all top U.S. Hispanic markets. Producing over 2,500 hours annually of original video programming, the company is one of the largest U.S. producers of Spanish-language content. We are looking for talented and passionate people who want to grow with us.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online