Director of Financial Planning &Corporate Strategy
Estrella Media, Inc.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Director of Financial Planning & Corporate Strategy
As a key member of the Estrella Media team, the Director will work directly with senior leaders at the company to develop, analyze and implement Estrella Media's strategic initiatives. In addition, the role will help drive the planning process of the company including strategic plans, annual budgets, forecasts and business analytics. The position will directly support the CEO, COO/CFO and the department heads of the company.
• Develop and analyze strategic initiatives and business development opportunities across all business units; Digital / OTT / Streaming, EstrellaTV Network, TV Stations, Radio Stations
• Collaborate with business unit leaders to develop, evaluate and articulate business plans to senior leaders and the board of directors
• Assist in developing, analyzing and executing on a large scale, digital-first launch of an integrated streaming media platform targeting the US Hispanic market
• Identify opportunities to maximize growth and mitigate potential risks to help department heads achieve their growth targets
• Assist in managing the financial planning process and own the company's consolidated operating and long-range financial models
• Create and distribute monthly operating reports to senior management, analyzing business trends and key performance metrics
• Conduct industry analysis and business intelligence research
• Support senior leadership and business units in implementing business plans
• Other duties and special projects as assigned
• 5+ years of experience in investment banking, strategy consulting or a planning/strategy role in media
• Bachelor's degree is required, MBA is a plus
• Advanced computer skills, including extensive financial modeling
• Superior analytical skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience presenting to senior management
• Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail and proven ability to work independently
• Ability to form strong professional working relationships
• Demonstrated flexibility in job responsibilities
Estrella Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are Estrella Media, a leading vertically integrated, multi-platform, Spanish-language media company operating the EstrellaTV Network, digital media platforms and radio and television stations across all of the top U.S. Hispanic markets. Producing over 2,500 hours annually of original video programming, the company is one of the largest U.S. producers of Spanish-language content. We are looking for talented and passionate people who want to grow with us.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online