Estrella Media, Inc.Burbank, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Associate Producer jobs in Burbank-CA
Temporary Associate Producer
Associate Producer- Entertainment Show
Estrella TV has an exciting temporary opportunity for a dynamic and creative Associate Producer on an Entertainment Show. The Associate Producer will work closely with the Producer and Director to help guide and create a live, daily broadcast.
• Conceptualize and enterprise story ideas.
• Field and/or segment produce, web production and social medial posting.
• Assist with editing show segments; book guest; coordinate script and storyline with correct video and graphics.
• Help prepare and develop news rundown.
• Work with Reporters in the developing the content of the stories and materials.
• Exceptional writer and storyteller.
• 2 years previous experience in line producing, writing stories, and live TV production including control room, graphics and Avid editing.
• Knowledgeable of celebrities.
• Positive attitude, team player with excellent multitasking and organizational ability.
• Familiarity with and passion for Hispanic entertainment industry.
• PC proficient and knowledgeable with iNews software.
• Knowledgeable and proficient in using social media platforms.
• Thrive in a fast paced environment; ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Bilingual: Fluent in English/Spanish; strong oral communicator in both languages.
• BA in communications, journalism or equivalent.
• Must be willing to work in Burbank, CA [No Relocations]
• Must be willing to work long hours, holidays and weekends.
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation.
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
• Must possess valid CA DMV license and a good driving record.
• Must be 18 years or older.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
EMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.