Ad Solutions Associate
Estrella Media, Inc.Burbank, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Ad Solutions Associate jobs in Burbank-CA
Ad Solutions Associate, Digital & Streaming Media
Estrella Media, Inc. is looking for a collaborative, team-oriented, creative, and organized Ad Solutions Associate, who will work closely with our Senior Digital Solutions Manager and local linear and digital advertising sales teams. The Ad Solutions Associate will be responsible in all aspects of digital campaign execution which include: working with the Marketing graphics department to create creatives for digital campaigns, analyzing campaign placements, ensuring campaigns are accurately executed and every aspect of the campaign is being delivered as expected, and reporting after each campaign is successfully completed. This role will also work closely with multiple internal teams from Radio and Television. We are looking for a detail oriented, technically savvy problem solver with superior customer service skills and leadership qualities to join our team today. This position will be based in Burbank, CA. This is a unique opportunity to influence and shape the future digital campaigns of a leading Spanish-language media and entertainment company.
• Execution on all campaigns and deliverables to ensure flawless campaign launch
• Monitor, analyze and optimize campaign performance and suggest improvements throughout the pitch-to-pay process
• Strategize, manage, and maintain digital media campaigns
• Work closely with sales team to assure deliverables meet all requirements and are on schedule
• Provide constructive feedback to internal partners to improve processes and efficiencies
• Contribute strategic and creative ideas to meet client challenges
• Liaise with marketing and operations teams to ensure successful implementation of campaigns.
• Recognize needs of the overall account and effectively work with team leads for solutions
• Onsite support for concerts, shows, sporting events, and other media opportunities
• Bachelor's degree marketing, communications, business or related area or minimum 3 years of relevant experience in digital Marketing with an agency, brand, and/or top online publisher
• Knowledge of the fundamentals of design and user experience, including skill to design in an appealing, lively, and relevant way. Thorough understanding of technical language and requirements of the assigned work.
• Technical skills in computer applications for web production, image handling, publishing and design, illustration, presentation preparation, animation, web interaction, and / or other state-of-the-art web communication capabilities.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills. Thorough skills to develop and implement original ideas and correctly identify and effectively solve problems.
• Ability to analyze reports and data, provide concise explanations, and problem solve
• Prior experience trafficking in an ad server advertising platforms such as Facebook.
• Handle many projects at once with equal attention to detail and organization.
• Must be dedicated, reliable, flexible, and confident problem-solver
• Proactive approach with positive, can-do attitude
• Experience with Wordpress or similar website platforms and basic understanding of HTML code and UTM code.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Fluent in Spanish (read and write)
• Operative.One knowledge a plus
• IAB/RAB Certification a plus, but not required
• Must be willing to work in Burbank, CA [No Relocations]
• Must be willing to work long hours, holidays and weekends on short notice.
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation.
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
• Must possess valid CA DMV license and a good driving record.
• Must be 18 years or older.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Estrella Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer