Estrella Media, Inc.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Local Account Executive
We are seeking a well-qualified, passionate and goal driven local advertising sales executive. This media professional will be working in Los Angeles and represent our local sales business for KRCA and KBUE. You will be accountable for maximizing revenue and share through local agencies and clients located in Los Angeles DMA.
• Achieve all monthly and quarterly budgets/KPI's set by sales management.
• Build your account list by prospecting qualified leads, developing and closing new business for TV, Digital & OTT advertising sales.
• Develop and maintain executive level local client and agency relationships by identifying clients' advertising needs and developing customized solutions to meet those needs.
• Sell conceptually across multiple platforms
• Self-motivated team player
• Prepare and present sales proposals and presentations designed to meet individual client needs by working with internal resources and reviewing audience data and other research as needed.
• Communicate effectively to sales management to ensure accurate generation of tracking reports regarding pending deals, forecasts, advertiser, contact and prospect lists.
• Work with internal departments to manage account stewardship through the sales process.
• Attend virtual ales meetings, training sessions as well as in person client meetings and promotions.
• Understand and communicate the resources, products and capabilities of all Estrella Media Groups assets.
• Maintain and track an accurate forecast by account on a monthly and quarterly basis.
• Negotiates the terms, conditions, and pricing of advertising campaigns with the client.
• Prepares weekly /monthly /annual sales activity reports Keeps client database up to date by recording all activities, transactions, and communications with clients.
• Manages and coordinates fulfillment of client advertising orders, e.g., problem resolution, create customized concepts, monitors quality, ensures that ad copy arrives at platform on time and in proper format.
• Maintains collections to keep bad debt to an absolute minimum.
• Minimum 3 years' experience working with clients and agencies in TV advertising sales, preferably in Hispanic television.
• Relationship builder with an engaging and energetic personality and desire to contribute to the team to win.
• Goal driven and self-motivated individual that challenges self to exceed targets
• Highly effective presentation, written communication and negotiation skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressured, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Strong written, presentation, marketing and closing skills.
• Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred but not required.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Knowledge of MS Office products: MS Word, MS Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
• Preferred experience with Zoom and Matrix/Monarch (CRM)
• Must have a valid driver's license, good driving record and insurance.
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
Interested candidates must submit their demo and resume in the ''Subject Line'', please reference ''Local Account Executive'' and also the source/location of where you saw the job posting.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Estrella Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Estrella Media, Inc., is a leading vertically integrated, multi-platform, Spanish-language media company operating across top U.S. Hispanic markets. Producing over 2,500 hours annually of original TV programming at the Estrella Studios in Burbank, CA, the company is one of the largest U.S. producers of Spanish-language TV content. The company's EstrellaTV Network is distributed through owned and operated TV stations, TV network affiliates and related digital media properties. The EstrellaTV programming catalog, consisting of over 7,500 hours of original Spanish-language television programming, is one of the largest libraries of content produced in the U.S. for the U.S. Hispanic marketplace. Additionally, Estrella Media is one of the most prolific developers and producers of Spanish-language radio talent and programming.
Job Code: Local Account Executive
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online