Intern - Creative Development
EST StudiosLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Start Date: ASAP (December 2022)
End Date: 3 months from start date (flexible)
LA-based preferred, remote position
Knowledge of a foreign language is a bonus
- Read incoming IP and provide thoughtful coverage, reviews, and feedback for the team (written and verbal)
- Assist with research projects
- Closely monitor industry trends and competitive dynamics
What we are looking for:
- A passion for film/tv, and a voracious appetite for Asian culture and storytelling.
- An ability to think critically about content and articulate those thoughts succinctly and effectively.
- Strong organization, writing, and communication skills.
- A self-starter who can pro-actively contribute and work collaboratively.
- The candidate must be a team player, self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized, proactive, and able to work in a demanding environment.
- Must also possess the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
About EST Studios:
Founded by Jaeson Ma (Stampede Ventures, 88Rising) and Eric Tu (VICE Media, Anonymous Content) EST Studios represents all genres of Asian content in the international marketplace in search of the Greatest Stories Never Told. In addition to worldwide sales and distribution, EST Studios will partner with the most exciting Asian talent to develop, finance, and produce the next big global film/TV phenomenon. EST Studios specializes in producing and representing premium Asian film and episodic content for distribution worldwide. The company is looking at an annual slate of 15 projects that they will be financing, producing, and representing for sales across the major global film markets (EFM/AFM/Cannes).
Recent EST sales titles include MAIKA, which premiered in the 2022 Sundance Film Festival Kids section, 2022 Sundance Official Selection EVERY DAY IN KAIMUKI, and producing titles K-POPS! directed by Grammy winner Anderson .Paak, and the documentary HIDDEN LETTERS which world premiered at the 2022 Tribeca Film Festival.
Submit a 1-paged resume (Required)
Script Coverage Sample (Required) Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online