Intern - Film and TV Development
EST Media Holdings, Inc.Los Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/15/2021 8:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Film and TV Development jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Intern - Film and TV Development postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Film and TV Development? Start Date: 4/05/2021
End Date: (roughly) 7/05/2021
Credit: non-paid school credit necessary
Primary scripted and unscripted development duties include script reading, coverage, research, notes, and basic administrative grid upkeep. Interns will have plenty of opportunity to observe and participate in development conversations regarding active and internal development projects. An interest in book scouting, and a fast reader is a positive for any candidate. The team is interested in fostering an aspiring development associate's skills across all areas of scripted development. Including coverage, notes, creative brainstorming in response to marketplace needs, director grids, competitive tracking, and general creative decorum.
• In-depth coverage of incoming material of scripted and unscripted Film & TV projects
• Research on development projects, potential IP, etc.
• Provide notes and creative feedback on scripts in active development
• Update internal lists, databases, and grids used by the creative team
• Completion of an art program, or recent graduate with an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree from a College/University (or equivalent)
• Previous experience of script coverage
• Must have capability to work remotely and will be asked to use Slack and Zoom to communicate with team
• Able to work a minimum of 30 hours/week
• Proficiency in MS Office, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook. Familiarity with Google Drive also a plus. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.