Summer Intern - Motion Graphics
This was removed by the employer on 1/10/2020 5:10:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Motion Graphics jobs in Bristol-CT
Search all Summer Intern - Motion Graphics postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Motion Graphics? Job Summary:
Motion Graphics Design and we're responsible for conceptualizing ideas and bringing design and animation needs to life. On any given day, we mix our passion for design and sports to create groundbreaking visual content across ESPN.
A Day in the Life:
Motion Graphics Intern is responsible for all graphic production required in the daily creation of on-air graphics for multiple productions and provides support on long-term projects.
• Creates and delivers graphics for studio shows and remote events
• Templates team logo and athlete imagery for use across ESPN playout systems
• Collaborates with Art Directors on long-term assignments
• Works independently and as part of team projects
• Displays keen attention to detail, spelling and grammar
What You Bring to the Role:
• Strong hands-on knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
• Online portfolio/demo reel showcasing creativity, design and type layout skills
• Strong individual and team communication skills with the ability to take direction well
• Experience with After Effects
• Passion for sports and a desire to create visually appealing imagery to enhance ESPN programming
• Enrolled as a junior, senior or graduate student in an accredited college/university in the semester prior to the internship
• Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship. May 2020 graduates are still eligible.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program
• Must possess unrestricted work authorization
Program Dates: The length of this internship is 10 weeks, and the approximate dates are June 8 - August 14, 2020. Interns will work 40 hours per week and must be fully available throughout the internship including nights, weekends and holidays.
Housing: This internship is located in Bristol, CT. A limited amount of housing assistance may be available for those who qualify.
Transportation: Must provide own transportation to/from work.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Productions, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.