Senior Financial Analyst
Full Time Job
This position is responsible for supporting the financial management of the ACC Network. This includes working closely with the ACC Network management team to plan revenue/expense budgets, analyze trends, and make financial recommendations. Specific tasks include (but not limited to) coordinating and consolidating the budgets, 5 year plans and forecasts for the ACC Network as well as coordinating the compilation of close and forecast variance analysis for the ACC Network that is provided to ESPN management.
The Atlantic Coast Conference was established in 1953 and consists of 15 member institutions: Boston College, Clemson, Duke, Georgia Tech, Florida State, NC State, Syracuse, Louisville, Miami, North Carolina, Notre Dame (excluding football), Pittsburgh, Virginia, Virginia Tech, and Wake Forest. ESPN, Inc., The Worldwide Leader in Sports, is the leading multinational, multimedia sports entertainment company featuring the broadest portfolio of multimedia sports assets with over 50 business entities.
• Support coordination and preparation of ACCN forecasts, Annual Operating Plans and Five Year Plans
• Develop, enhance, update and/or maintain ACCN budget models.
• Support the preparation of ACCN cause of change analysis for each forecast, Annual Operating Plan and Five Year Plan
• Work with key ACCN stakeholders across the company to compile relevant financial information tied to the network.
• Support the preparation of ACCN reporting and analysis to management.
• Support and prepare ad hoc special projects, financial analysis and reporting
• Identify process improvement opportunities and assists with implementation efforts for departmental projects/initiatives.
• Assist the Senior Manager on special projects, as assigned.
• B.S. degree in Finance or related field required
• Minimum of 3 years of work experience
• Requires strong computer literacy in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• A proficiency in building and working with financial models is necessary.
• Strong Organizational Skills
• Excellent Multitasking Skills
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Detail oriented
• Knowledge of SAP or COGNOS preferred
• Knowledge of Sports (especially college)
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Productions, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
ACCN (ACC Network) is ESPN's newest multi-platform network launching August 2019. Showcasing 27 varsity sports from the Atlantic Coast Conference, ACCN will super-serve ACC fans like never before by shining a spotlight on the conference that's earned 471 national titles, its rivalries and traditions. In addition to football and basketball, ACCN will feature live games and extensive coverage of lacrosse, soccer, volleyball, softball, baseball and more along with ACC Championships. Original content and studio shows will provide fans inside access, analysis and storytelling all year long. ACC student-athletes, the universities, fans and ACCN employees alike are integral to building this network through innovation and excellence.
Please apply online Website: Apply At Employer's Site