Recurring-Remote Associate Director
This was removed by the employer on 6/11/2019 6:09:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast Operations Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Recurring-Remote Associate Director jobs in Bristol-CT
Search all Recurring-Remote Associate Director postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Recurring-Remote Associate Director? Job Summary:
The Recurring Remote Associate Director will be responsible for timing the live show working with the Producer, Media Producer and commercial integration. Job functions all include assisting the Producer with formatting the show, sales deliverables and promos slated for the broadcast window. This role is remote-based without a corporate office location.
• Assists the director in executing live television productions from the control room by ''calling the shots'' to the production crew and technical crew involved
• Ensures that the video portions of assigned shows are cued and fed
• Coordinates video and graphics with the flow of the show
• Coordinates remote feeds, both domestic and international; ensures that specific shots are fed to the show correctly and on time
• Tracks video cut sheets, indicating time, audio elements and graphic needs
• Before assigned productions, coordinates the show with the control room and assigned Master Control Operators
• May be assigned to special projects
• Updates and organizes still store images for assigned shows
• Valid Driver's License
• A thorough understanding of television production
• Clear, concise and comprehensive verbal communication skills.
• Ability to think quickly in a pressure situation
• Hard working, detail oriented, passionate about production, interested in technical areas and continually offers creative ideas.
• Three years of production experience or network equivalent
• Directing experience
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Bachelor's Degree in communications, electronics, television production or related
*This position will allow flexibility to work in remote U.S. / lower 48 state locations and not exclusive to Bristol, CT.*
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Productions, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.