Full Time Job
The Creative Producer is responsible for the internal and external coordination of all aspects of delivering an on-brand, dynamic graphic package to our production units. The Creative Producer works hand in hand with the Creative Director, Art Director and Management team to strategically plan and creatively weigh-in on the overall scope and planning of a package launch and regular seasonal maintenance. This individual coordinates administrative and financial requirements, establishes timelines, deliverables and review sessions for both the internal design team and production stakeholders for a single or multiple projects. The Creative Producer manages expectations to our production stakeholders and internal senior staff. The Creative Producer develops and lends oversight to the Creative Associate Producer and Creative Coordinator in all facets of their job functions.
• Keeps team morale and communication pipeline maintained at the highest possible level for positive productivity.
• Strong team building skills. Is able to motivate, educate, direct a team or individual Designers, Animators, Editors and others assigned to a projects whether in-house, freelance or with an external production group.
• Oversees project schedules, budgets, resources, and vendor contracts.
• Delegates and maintains constant communication with our CAP, CA and CC staff to ensure projects are staying on track.
• Point of contact for project communications from Production, including status reports for design team, management staff, clients, and vendors.
• Manages changes to deliverables lists and/or project schedules.
• Ensures that deliverables are received and payments are fulfilled.
• Makes budget decisions within limits prescribed by creative and executive leaders.
• Coordinates communication with our legal team or image reps to ensure best practices in royalties and copyrights.
• Conducts and organizes research for projects in collaboration with creative leaders.
• Forecasts with the Senior Staff on projects on a yearly basis.
• Schedules and attends production meetings, takes notes for clients and vendors.
• Oversees and delegates upkeep and creation of style guides.
• Oversees and delegates archiving of project elements and materials.
• Accountable for strict adherence to established department procedures.
• Develop thorough knowledge of various network/show looks.
• Adhere to all SOP of projects with Creative team to meet all required deadlines and technical requirements.Ability to work nights and weekends and extra hours as needed.
• 4 years broadcast producing experience.
• Ability to run internal meetings, and some meetings with client/stakeholders.
• Strong Understanding of Microsoft based software (Word, Excel, 365).
• Working Knowledge of Remote and Studio production workflow.
• Working knowledge of software utilized for projects by designers, animators, and editors.
• Demonstrated ability to get along with diverse personalities and working styles.
• Partnering and teamwork skills.
• Project management skills.
• Ability to lead creative and producing teams on large and small scale projects.
• Detail and multi-task oriented, the ability to multitask and deliver consistently with accuracy in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work well within a team environment.
• Very strong communication (both oral and written) and presentation skills.
• Understanding of file formats, conversions, and media codecs.
• Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
• Knowledge of ESPN or network production infrastructure.
• Working Knowledge of VIZrt.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Bachelor's Degree
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Productions, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.