Part Time Job
Part-Time Production Coordinator (Production Management Business Ops)
The Part-Time Production Coordinator (Production Management Business Operations) will process, audit, research, and approve T&E expenses for remote employees and freelance populations, and perform related reporting functions.
• Audit, verify, and approve expense reports.
• Verify and approve schedule and travel information in a variety of systems and reports against T&E expense reports.
• Answer questions from employees and provide feedback regarding travel and expense questions.
• Provide customer service to freelancers and remote staff with expense report related issues.
• Act as a liaison between Production personnel to promote T & E policy understanding and adherence.
• Contribute to special projects and provide administrative and analytical support for Management.
• Collaborate with other ESPN/Disney departments.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail and accuracy along with proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 (Teams, One Note, Word, Excel, & Outlook).
• Concur Travel and Expense knowledge.
• Playbook and/or NCS knowledge.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a high volume, fast-paced, data entry and customer service-driven environment.
• Kronos timekeeping system knowledge.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Productions, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.