Production Assistant - Audio
ESPNCoral Gables, FL
This was removed by the employer on 4/20/2018 9:09:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcasting/Sound/Music Engineering Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Production Assistant - Audio jobs in Coral Gables-FL
Search all Production Assistant - Audio postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Assistant - Audio? Job Summary:
e Part-Time Production Assistant (Audio) screens audio content such as press conferences and play-by-play events for utilization in over-the-air and online programming, assists audio producers, generates story ideas, provides research materials, occasionally produces show elements and produces/edits show rundown as necessary. Also will operate control board for live and/or pre-produced content.
• Operates control board for talk shows and other radio programs as needed.
• Screens and edits actualities, interviews and game highlights for inclusion in show content and digital platforms.
• Occasionally assists in the preparation of editorial material for ESPN Deportes Radio on-air and/or online programming; works with radio content staff or independently to compile background information and audio, for on-air talent and producers.
• Experience with audio editing software, audio automation software, and audio production technology essential.
• Knowledge of soccer and major professional and college sports is preferred.
• Candidates must have good computer background (Outlook, Word, Excel,etc) and solid communication skills.
• Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays. Flexibility to alter shifts/days off to accommodate projects and departmental objectives.
• Minimum two years' experience in broadcasting environment.
• Bilingual language skills required - Spanish /English
• Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills required.
• Deep knowledge of soccer essential.
• Potential to move forward in areas of writing, research and/or production
• Familiarity with computer terminal operations a plus.
• 1-2 years' experience in sports media preferred
• High School Diploma
• College degree in Communications, Journalism or related field preferred
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Productions, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.