Marketing Coordinator, ESPN Radio Events and Promotions
Part Time Job
**This is a Part-Time position - 29 hours/week**
• Provide operational, administrative, and project management support for the annual ESPN Radio ESPY Day Auction, including:
• Management of auction tracking document and eBay site submission documents.
• Coordination of ESPY Day Auction package assets (copy, photography, creative assets and approvals) for on-air promotion and ESPY Day execution.
• Management of year-round fulfillment of ESPY Day Auction package fulfillment with eBay, winning bidders and winning donors.
• Management of Auction budget, ticket inventory, documentation and post-execution recap.
• Support the development, execution and measurement of ESPN Radio brand and content marketing initiatives to drive ratings and revenue, including:
• Executional support of on-air promotions, campaigns, and sponsorship activations.
• Development, routing and ongoing maintenance of ESPN Radio Talk, Play-by-Play, Podcast, Social Media and Content branding assets for internal platform (ESPN App, ESPN.com), and third-party (digital and satellite partner) use.
• Manage project / campaign calendars and deadlines for key event deliverables and approvals.
• Coordinate fulfillment of brand and partner campaigns on ESPN.com in partnership with the ESPN FRM team, including management of digital campaign calendar, routing of creative and performance measurement.
• Develop, manage, and track budget line-items related to promotions, campaigns, creative development and media resources. Manage the submission process of all project invoices.
• Coordinate with ESPN Consumer Products on the production of premium merchandise as needed.
• Participate in the conceptual development and creative brainstorming of content-based promotional and fan engagement efforts.
• Work with ESPN Research to measure campaign performance and proactively share insights on fan engagement, brand health trends and industry performance with internal ESPN Radio partners.
• Minimum of 2 years of marketing experience with knowledge of radio, podcasting and digital media.
• Strong familiarity with the creative development process and marketing/brand strategy implementation.
• Experience coordinating consumer-facing marketing events and campaigns.
• Strong knowledge of the use of social media in the marketing process.
• Strong interest in/engagement with sports.
• Bachelor's degree in related discipline.
**Relocation assistance is not provided for this role**
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Productions, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.