Lead Producer / Off Platform Show
Full Time Job
Lead Producer/Off Platform Show(Director Digital Video/Social Content)
The Lead Producer of Digital Video and Social Content will oversee the creative and production elements of premium ESPN digital / mobile content shows. Show development, large team leadership experience, and mobile production expertise are at the heart of this role. The lead producer will closely coordinate with creative services, production operations, social production, and technology to ensure that we maintain and evolve the tools and processes required to deliver digital video content to fans in the highest-quality, most creative, and most efficient ways possible. The ideal candidate will also have a strong appreciation for and curiosity in mobile video consumption habits, user metrics, and the fast-paced DTC environment. Budget oversight and resource management will be handled in coordination with Sr. Directors.
• Manage team of 15-20 people responsible for all aspects of show creation
• Cultivate and manage key internal and external partnerships
• Strong knowledge of latest trends, technology and best practices for mobile video
• Own relevant performance metrics to drive resource allocation and programming decisions
• Collaborate with each member of the production, management, and creative staff to deliver a unique vision for a show
• A minimum of 8 years working in a high-level media environment with responsibility for creating and managing content
• Experience in short form digital show creation
• A minimum of 4-5 years management experience
• Experience in managing and growing business relationships
• Strong base of current sports knowledge, including teams, players and storylines
• Proficiency in metrics-based decision making
• High School Diploma
• Bachelor's Degree in related field
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Productions, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.