International Digital Marketing Manager
ESPNNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Growing ESPN's digital products around the world is a company priority and vital to ESPN International's success. The growth of these digital products will generate additional revenue for our advertising teams in the regional offices. International Marketing plays a decisive role in the development of our digital products, by supporting traffic and engagement to our sites and by looking for global revenue opportunities in all digital products. The candidate will work closely with the US marketing group and the regional marketing teams to share best practices, leverage from existing creative material and save costs. ESPN International's goal is to position itself as the leader in sports within the digital space.
• Develop campaign briefs for multiplatform pan-regional marketing campaigns. Work with internal teams and external agencies to develop the campaign. Build out the summary presentation with creative examples, results and insights.
• Create and execute sales integration packages for ESPN's account executives to offer co-sponsorship within ESPN marketing campaigns. Explore consumer insights and campaign analytics to maximize reach and effectiveness of the sales sponsorship opportunities.
• Promote ESPN.com in Latin America. Direct execution of Search, Video, Display, and App campaigns. Work directly with Google Team to optimize the paid media buys.
• Support the growth of ESPN International mobile apps. Coordinate internal and external marketing assets to promote the App.
• Support and leverage in house inventory for campaigns. Aid the ad trafficking team with the uploading of banners and videos to run in Latin America.
• Liaison between the local ESPN offices and the US marketing teams to share creative materials and media plans for joint programming events.
• Collaborate with the Leagues (NFL, NBA, MLB and UCL) on marketing campaigns to help drive awareness and consumption outside the US.
• Excellent communications skills, effective relationship builder across the organization and with external partners.
• Ability to work with different teams in a fast paced environment
• Experience working with advertising clients on creative marketing campaigns.
• Basic knowledge of Digital Search, Mobile, Display, and Video marketing campaigns to provide brand exposure to ad sales sponsors
• Proactive and Team Player
• Spanish. Oral and written skills a must.
• Portuguese knowledge a plus
• Bachelor's degree
**Relocation assistance is not provided for this role**
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.