ESPN Audience & Content Insights Internship, Nyc - Summer
ESPNNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/11/2020 6:10:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for ESPN Audience & Content Insights Internship, Nyc - Summer jobs in New York-NY
Search all ESPN Audience & Content Insights Internship, Nyc - Summer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an ESPN Audience & Content Insights Internship, Nyc - Summer? Job Summary:
Audience & Content Insights conducts holistic and fan-centric content evaluation for various ESPN groups, including Programming, Production, and Marketing. Whether it's live game broadcasts or studio shows, our team executes a combination of primary and secondary research to measure and report content performance across platforms. Then, we analyze that performance in a forward-thinking way in order to offer strategic recommendations and optimize future content.
A Day in the Life:
The Audience & Content Insights intern will track, analyze, and report on the cross-platform performance of ESPN's live sports programming and original content. The ideal candidate will be a naturally curious self-starter who believes their attention to detail is a core strength.
• Learn and utilize various research tools across linear TV, digital, and social media to extract and organize data
• Track, analyze and report on performance of ESPN content across TV, streaming, 1st party digital platforms, and social media
• Assist with qualitative and quantitative primary research
• Translate data-based findings into clear, relevant and actionable insights
• Fulfill ad-hoc requests from clients by providing relevant data and insights
• Stay actively aware of ESPN and competitive programming and build knowledge of the rapidly changing media landscape
What You Bring to the Role:
• A curious nature and passion for understanding the 'what' & 'why'
• Strong oral/written communication skills
• Display strong attention to detail
• Ability to collaboratively and independently handle multiple tasks
• Analytical, problem-solving, and solution-oriented mindset
• Must have basic mathematical ability and experience with quantitative analysis.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
• Basic working knowledge of Microsoft's suite of applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• A team player who is willing to pitch in across different teams when needed
• Previous market research internship is a plus
• Previous experience writing surveys and analyzing results
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with SPSS, Tableau, Adobe Analytics, comScore, and/or Nielsen research tools
• Enrolled as a junior, senior or graduate student in an accredited college/university in the semester prior to the internship
• Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program
• Must possess unrestricted work authorization
Program Dates: The length of this internship is 10 weeks, and the dates are June 9 – August 14, 2020. Interns will work 40 hours per week and must provide full availability throughout the internship.
Housing: This internship is located in New York, NY. Participants on this internship must provide their own housing.
Transportation: Must provide own transportation to/from work.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Productions, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.