Associate Designer - Vizrt
This was removed by the employer on 1/8/2020 6:10:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Associate Designer - Vizrt jobs in Bristol-CT
Search all Associate Designer - Vizrt postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Designer - Vizrt? Job Summary:
This position is responsible for the creation, development and deployment of designs, animations, and real-time graphics directories at a fundamental level of understanding and skill – particularly using VizRT and related softwares. This hands-on position requires a strong ability to learn quickly and collaborate with others, and contribute to group projects while also being able to work independently and efficiently under tight deadlines to maintain the quality of ESPN on-air product.
• Primarily uses VizRT and Trio software in the process of graphics creation, development, and deployment.
• Utilizes other graphics softwares, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, and Cinema4D, to aid in the creation of designs and animations for ESPN productions.
• Creates and develops graphics for studio shows and remote events
• Translates project details and creative direction into custom design, animation, and layout solutions.
• Participates on special assignments such as in-house/off-site training and technical support for packagers, remote freelancers, and vendors.
• Displays ability to research and answer technical questions with respect to design/animation techniques or systems in use.
• Observes graphic format deviations and enforces ESPN graphic look.
• Prepares image files for programs.
• Demonstrates eagerness to regularly contribute creative ideas, desire to push designs to the next level, and aptitude to learn new software to enhance individual versatility in the department.
• Adheres to proper file management techniques to ensure efficient archiving and subsequent retrieval of projects.
• Recognizes, reports, and helps troubleshoot equipment/software/work environment issues.
• Adheres to all administrative responsibilities, including time entry and daily reporting requirements.
• Maintains high standards of efficiency, consistency, accuracy, creativity and timely delivery of all requests.
• Must be highly motivated, work well under pressure, and effectively prioritize multiple assignments.
• Possesses strong individual and team communication skills with the ability to take direction well.
• Displays keen attention to detail, spelling and grammar.
• Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
• Basic knowledge and understanding of VizRT and Trio software.
• Aptitude to learn VizRT programming language (VB-related scripting), and other VizRT-related functions (such as transition logic and in-house playout workflows).
• Strong hands-on Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
• Basic animation skills and concepts.
• Online portfolio/demo reel showcasing creativity, design and type layout skills.
• Must work flexible hours (days of the week, nights, weekends and holidays) and may be required to travel, as assignments or training necessitate.
• Must have reliable transportation to work.
• Hands-on experience with Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, and Cinema4D.
• Passion for sports and a desire to create visually appealing imagery to enhance ESPN programming.
• Familiarity with ESPN programming and family of networks.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Productions, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.