Assistant Integration Producer
Full Time Job
Assistant Integration Producer I
Content Integration is a multi-faceted group within the Studio Wraps department. We are responsible for managing the program content on 16 domestic, international and digital networks, focusing specifically on live show-to-show transitions and delivering the best content to the ESPN viewer at all times. We are the voice of the viewer and the center of communication inside ESPN.
• Determines on-air content and necessary adjustments, ensuring all shows, commercials, promotions and updates air according ESPN's editorial brand strategy and departmental guidelines.
• Develops a solid understanding of ESPN's brand strategy for individual sports as well as specific sport rules utilizing available resources on a daily basis. Understands the ''story of the day'' for each event on assigned networks.
• Anticipates, plans and ensures accuracy of content for all Program, Viewer and Weather Alerts.
• Begins to assist Integration Producer with breaking news and other programming interruptions.
• Prepares daily reports for each specific network, documenting decisions affecting scheduled programming/ content for department-wide distribution.
• Identifies opportunities for programming adjustments by reviewing jip shows and standby for alternate in-cues/ outcues.
• Begins to possess a solid understanding and maintains a positive relationship with other departments that work closely with Content Integration.
• Attends specific sport or project meetings when assigned by department management, providing input from a Content Integration perspective and follow-up. Performs ''shift specific'' and other duties as assigned by department management.
• Has worked in a live production environment
• Solid overall knowledge of sports
• Experience working with multiple units to deliver a product
• Understanding of International sports as well as US based events
• Minimum three years television production experience
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Bachelor's Degree
**This role has a nights, weekends and holidays work schedule
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Productions, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.