Assistant Art Editor, Audience Engagement
Part Time Job
ESPN's Audience Engagement team is seeking a highly-motivated Assistant Art Editor in support of our delivery of video content to multiple digital platforms, including mobile, web and OTTs. Primary responsibilities include creation of custom artwork viewable by ESPN fans for unauthenticated and authenticated VOD and Live airings.
• The Assistant Art Editor will create VOD and Live airing custom artwork using design software such as Photoshop
• The Assistant Art Editor will work with larger Watch team to plan and strategize around custom art needs for upcoming VOD and Live airings
• The Assistant Art Editor will ensure custom artwork is accurately uploaded into central art software and displaying correctly across all digital platforms
• The Assistant Art Editor will learn and execute additional Audience Engagement tasks as needed, including but not limited to, Watch, Sport Pages, Alerts, Main App and Web Feeds, etc
• 1-3 years' experience in sports digital media/and or marketing
• General Photoshop skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple and varied tasks
• Strong sports knowledge relating to teams, players and storylines
• Sports takes place on nights, weekends and holidays – and those shifts will be regular and required
• Experience working with a variety of digital content management systems
• High School or GED
Bachelor's Degree in communication arts, journalism or new media
**Relocation assistance is not provided for this role**
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Enterprises, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN Enterprises, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.