ESPNNew York, NY
Full Time Job
ESPN Radio New York is looking for an Account Executive to join our team. If you enjoy the thrill of sales, meeting and closing new customers, finding solutions for client's marketing objectives, than this could be the job for you. And it's a sports fans dream job too. As an Account Executive at ESPN New York, you have the opportunity to represent some of NY's most iconic sports franchises, ESPN radio assets like Golic and Wingo and the largest local sports website in New York, ESPNNewYork.com.
• Responsible for increasing the company's gross revenue by developing new business and growing existing business accounts with local and regional clientele by selling advertising and promotional opportunities through spot-radio campaigns, on-site promotions, and new media.
• Must meet Individual Sales Goals and Objectives
• Represent ESPN New York in the Local and Regional buying community and conduct good business practices that benefit the client while adhering to the company's needs and standards.
• Must have the ability to present marketing concepts and ideas to prospective customers on a regular basis; daily and weekly
• Ability to identify qualified customers for ESPN New York
• A minimum of 5 years Sales experience in a major market with Direct and Agency experience
• Must have excellent verbal and written presentation skills
• Track record a self-starter and ability to exceed goals and objectives
• Extensive knowledge of the New York Radio and Digital community
• Proficient working in: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Bachelor's Degree
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with New York AM Radio, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
New York AM Radio, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.