Account Executive, Audio
This was removed by the employer on 1/6/2020 1:10:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Account Executive, Audio jobs in Chicago-IL
Search all Account Executive, Audio postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Executive, Audio? Job Summary:
The Account Executive, ESPN Audio will be responsible for the sales of ESPN Audio network radio assets including ESPN Audio Terrestrial Radio Network, ESPN Podcasts, and ESPN Audio Digital Streaming at agency and client level. Responsibilities include focus on developing new business and working on integrated campaigns with our partners within the Disney Ad Sales group. Knowledge of audio, media, and broadcast ad sales negotiation experience required. Sales Planning experience, both traditional radio and digital audio, are preferred. Position is based in Chicago, IL. The Account Executive, ESPN Audio will report to the Senior Director, West Coast and Midwest Sales, ESPN Audio Network.
• Create sales presentations and media schedules for ESPN Audio properties.
• Negotiate ESPN Audio media campaigns with client and agency contacts at all levels.
• Interface with clients to develop strong working relationships.
• Collaborate with internal ESPN teams including marketing, programming, sales planning, production, and the Disney Ad Sales group.
• Manage accounts from business development to execution.
• Prospect and develop new business opportunities for ESPN Audio (network and digital audio - including podcasting and streaming).
• Travel required to meet with agencies and clients throughout Midwest.
• 3 years' experience in media sales industry with knowledge of radio and digital media, especially podcasting.
• Technical Skills: Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, NCS (sales planning system).
• Position is based in Chicago, IL.
• Radio sales preferred.
• Digital Audio Sales, specifically Podcasting is preferred.
• Experience working on national accounts.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC Radio Networks Assets, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ABC Radio Networks Assets, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.