Acc Network - Associate Producer I
Full Time Job
The ACC Network - Associate Producer I participates in the creative development of assigned production and storyline ideas for broadcasts; executes approved production and storyline ideas and concepts for assigned sports events and coordinates aspects of the production of assigned remote telecasts.
The ACC Network is a new multi-media platform collaboration between ESPN and the Atlantic Coast Conference. Showcasing 27 varsity sports, ACCN will super-serve ACC fans like never before. In addition to football and basketball, ACCN will feature live games and extensive regular season and tournament coverage of lacrosse, soccer, volleyball, softball, baseball and more. Original content and studio shows will provide fans inside access, analysis and storytelling all year long. The Atlantic Coast Conference was established in 1953 and consists of 15 member institutions: Boston College, Clemson, Duke, Georgia Tech, Florida State, NC State, Syracuse, Louisville, Miami, North Carolina, Notre Dame (excluding football), Pittsburgh, Virginia, Virginia Tech, and Wake Forest.
• Produce graphics for live ACC Network events.
• Participates in the creative development of assigned production and storyline ideas for school control room broadcasts; executes approved production and storyline ideas and concepts for assigned sports events.
• Coordinates aspects of the production of assigned ACC Network remote telecasts.
• Participates in the design and implementation of innovative graphics for assigned remote telecasts; produces ENG shoots and graphics.
• Participates in the design and editing of teases, sales features, promotions, roll-outs and special animation elements for assigned telecasts.
• Researches sports information and obtains materials as directed for assigned remote telecasts.
• May write line copy and parts of scripts and special introductions.
• Contributes creative concepts to aspects of assigned remote production elements, including graphics, teases, storylines and structures for assigned remote telecasts.
• Participates in developing features and storylines for parts or all of assigned remote telecasts.
• Has ability to create and write features and storylines; provides story ideas to generate show elements.
• Ensures the concepts and content of assigned teases, sales features, promotions, roll-outs and special animation elements comply with the established policy and concepts of assigned remote telecasts.
• Applies basic analytical skills to support the development of aspects of assigned remote telecasts.
• May research and assemble semi-routine information for Coordinating Producer(s) / Producers(s) as directed, participates in conducting analyses and research of assigned teases, sales features, promotions, roll-outs and special animation elements for assigned remote telecasts.
• Demonstrates and applies fundamental mastery of some operating processes of the remote sports productions process.
• Has and applies fundamental experience in the conduct of several processes and procedures carried out in remote sports productions.
• Has some currency regarding technological advances in animation, video editing and graphics; has basic experience producing teases, sales features, promotions, roll-outs and special animation elements for assigned sports events and productions.
• Has and applies some knowledge of what story ideas and concepts to use for assigned teases, sales features, promotions, roll-outs and special animation elements for assigned sports events.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience with remote sports events.
• Minimum of 3 years of television production experience.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Productions, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.