Business Analyst, Platform Distribution - Business Operations
ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc.Burbank, CT
This was removed by the employer on 8/17/2021 5:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Business Analyst, Platform Distribution - Business Operations jobs in Burbank-CT
Search all Business Analyst, Platform Distribution - Business Operations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Business Analyst, Platform Distribution - Business Operations?
Full Time Job
An individual in this role will lead multiple projects simultaneously related to product launches across the products, networks and platforms. He or she may drive the process for systems management and integration, content delivery, dynamic ad insertion and/or analytics implementations for live linear and VOD content across set-top-box, mobile, PC and other digital platforms, SVOD, AVOD, PVOD, electronic home video and theatrical. This person will be responsible for identifying contractual obligations, creating a project roadmap, leading technical integration calls, tracking project status, troubleshooting issues and managing all project communication with various teams across The Walt Disney Company and externally with our distribution partners and vendors.
• Identify contractual obligations, creating a project roadmap, leading technical integration calls, tracking project status, troubleshooting issues and managing project communication with various teams across The Walt Disney Company and externally with our distribution partners and vendors.
• Support the process for content delivery of VOD content across set-top-box, mobile, PC and other digital platforms, SVOD, AVOD, PVOD, electronic home video and theatrical.
• Lead projects related to product launches across the products, networks and platforms.
• Minimum 1 year of related experience in Sales, Systems Management, Content Distribution, Operations, Contract Management, Project Management and/or Product Implementation.
• Ability to manage and properly prioritize numerous near-term projects while also setting a strong foundation for accomplishing medium/long term efforts.
• Show a strong commitment to collaborating within larger teams, and ''making those around you better.'' Contributes to the values and success of the overall team.
• A basic working knowledge of the multi-channel video programming distribution landscape including digital media, programming, content distribution, contractual compliance and market positioning.
• Excellent inter-personal, organizational, presentation, writing, customer service and computer skills (Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint) required.
• Strong attention to detail and accountability. Able to see tasks through to completion with minimal guidance.
• Develop strong collaborative relationships with both internal and external partners. Demonstrates strong leadership capabilities that enable this individual to coalesce a broad internal cross functional team around an agreed objective.
• Evaluates business and content distribution opportunities, understands the traditional affiliate business and implications that the opportunity could have on the larger TWDC business.
• Must thrive in a role primarily driven by projects highly focused on operational and technical requirements.
• Must be able to elicit requirements from various business units across organizational and geographical boundaries and coalesce into a standard protocol.
• Strong conference call and meeting facilitation skills.
• Possess strong analytical skills and technical acumen.
• Has experience with project management tools, techniques and documentation.
• Non-traditional work hours depending on business needs.
• Minimum of an Associates and equivalent work experience in the field
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company's international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.