VP, Corporate Strategic Finance
Full Time Job
ErosSTX (NYSE: ESGC) - Delivering star-driven premium content to audiences across platforms worldwide. Through our television, streaming, and digital content, and our film production and distribution, we bring billions of people together through the power of story.
ErosSTX, a publicly traded global entertainment company, is looking for a VP, Corporate Strategic Finance. Reporting to the EVP, Corporate Finance and CFO, Global Content & Distribution, this key new role will be responsible for FP&A, Treasury and the preparation of management, Board and bank communications while collaborating with division leadership, Investor Relations and Corporate Development. Successful candidates will be highly motivated self-starters with a strong attention to detail and significant directly applicable experience.
- Lead a highly visible, team of 2 - 3 responsible for building and delivering best-in-class FP&A, treasury and business analytics capabilities
- Drive the FP&A process, including the consolidation of GAAP and cash revenue and expense forecasts, overhead budgets and financial statements for the company's long-range plan, annual budget and monthly reforecasts
- Manage corporate Treasury activities, including liquidity forecasting, cash and loan management, FX and the preparation of monthly,
quarterly and annual compliance materials for the banks
- Provide strategic insights and recommendations based on data, analytics, trends, competitor analysis and KPIs to help the company meet short-term requirements and achieve longer-term growth objectives
- Support Investor Relations and Corporate Development initiatives, including earnings calls, investor presentations, capital raises, financing, M&A and strategic growth opportunities
- Partner with division leadership across Motion Pictures, International, TV and Digital to forecast plans, track performance, communicate results
- Prepare regular corporate executive and Board presentation and reporting materials and perform ad-hoc financial and industry related analyses to inform strategic decision-making
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- 12+ years in finance, media & entertainment corporate finance and investment banking or management consulting preferred
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA from a top-tier business school and/or CPA preferred
- Highly proficient in media & entertainment business models, accounting principles and industry trends
- Significant experience in FP&A, treasury and preparing executive, Board and bank materials, public company preferred
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical and communication skills, with the willingness and ability to command the details, think big picture and balance multiple assignments in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Expertise in financial modeling, including advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and business planning software
- Demonstrated track record of leading high-performing teams and building effective organizational relationships
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online