Sr. Technical Service Specialist
Full Time Job
**Please note that candidates must have extensive experience working with Macs, setting up iPhones and creating/making changes to JAMF policies**
Company Overview: ErosSTX (NYSE: ESGC) - Delivering star-driven premium content to audiences across platforms worldwide. Through our television, streaming, and digital content, and our film production and distribution, we bring billions of people together through the power of story.
Position Overview: The ErosSTX technology department works to ensure that technology is a beneficial tool, which we seamlessly integrate into our user's workday. We are seeking a Senior Technical Service Specialist -someone that will work to ensure the smooth deployment, operation, and repair of technology within our fast-paced environment. This position reports directly to the Technical Service Manager and is part of a team of technicians who are responsible for establishing good rapport with end users, providing white glove service, and delivering reactive user support, triage, and setting users expectations. This position will handle support for both PC / MAC computers, accessories, and mobile devices. They will support all staff, from entry level new hires to executive management, both in the office and remotely. You need to be highly flexible, possess a willingness to learn, and can adjust to changing business needs. The right person will have excellent customer service, communication skills, and can work well under pressure. You will be responsible for devising and delivering solutions to enhance quality of service and prevent future problems. This person will have a ''yes, I can'' attitude, and always asks, ''what else can be done?'' to help with attention to detail.
• Responsible for working, tracking, and documenting cases from beginning through resolution.
• Resolve all hardware/software problems by either fixing the problem or escalating to the appropriate resource.
• Provide technical assistance resolving IT related problems including hardware, software, system compatibility conflicts, malfunctions, applications, connectivity, network, and security issues.
• Day-to-day support of all users including VIPs/Executive Assistants both on-site and remote.
• Provide follow-up contact with the customer and inform customers of the progress of their computer repair while demonstrating excellent customer service skills and communication.
• Setup and run conference room technology as needed, including the following: video conferencing, local and remote presentations, room automation and environmental controls.
• Perform installations, adds, moves, changes for desktops, monitors, printers and related peripherals.
• Resolve printing issues from connectivity to maintenance and part replacement.
• Provide support for both Mac and PC computers in an enterprise environment.
• Provide installation and support for iPhones/Androids and Avaya business phone system.
• Participate in 24/7 IT support rotational ''on-call'' coverage, including holidays.
• Responsible for accurate documentation within our ticketing system. Create and update knowledge base documentation for step-by-step instructions.
• Adhere to Global IT change control policies, standards, and architecture.
• Ability to multi-task daily operations and projects tasks with deadlines.
• Ability to identify technical tasks and goals used for management project planning.
• Work independently with little supervision and ability to learn quickly.
• Team player - enjoys working with others, supporting the team and willing to help.
• Follow instructions from senior support personnel, and others within IT.
• Problem solver - Must have experience problem solving difficult issues, helping others, and researching solutions.
• Strong written and verbal communication, delivering frequent and effective communication via email, over the phone to end users, and executives.
• Maintain a high level of courteous customer service at all times and during under pressure situations.
• A strong desire to work in a highly interactive team environment where taking ownership for a problem's resolution is expected.
• Expert knowledge with Mac operating system- Mojave, Catalina and Big Sur.
• Expert developing images PC and Mac - Creating process, documentation, and enterprise deployment.
• Expert knowledge supporting iPads and iPhone's - XR and SE versions, wiping, email setup and other programming functions.
• Expert knowledge with Microsoft Windows 10 - Imaging, hardening, and component/accessory setups.
• Expert knowledge with Microsoft O365, Active Directory, and other MS Office Products - New account setup, emails configuration, troubleshooting, and basic server functions.
• Experience with telecom incidents, desktop (hardware/software), third-party software/hardware applications, and home office configurations.
• Experience with imaging both PCs and Macs and enterprise software deployment methods.
• Good understanding of Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 and 2019, Active Directory, Group Policies, File Shares.
• Attention to detail and ability to follow standard operating procedures.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• 7+ Years of IT support Desktop, Laptop hardware and software support (required).
• 5+ Years of experience with troubleshooting - mobile, laptop, Wi-Fi, general end user support.
• 4+ Year of MDT imaging server - creating, updating and setting up imaging station.
• 4+ Years of Mac & iPhone - iOS devices (required).
• 3+ Years of white glove senior executive support.
• 3+ Years Jamf Pro (required).
• Experience with technologies:
• Fresh Service ticketing system or other, MS O365, Active directory, Avaya/Cisco phones, Meraki or other Wi-Fi, Xerox Printers, IBM laptops, MacBook's, iPads and iPhones, Okta, Hypr/Duo, Blue jeans/Zoom/Microsoft Teams, IBM storage/HP Storage, FTP server, Files.com, Box, TeamViewer.
• Work is onsite in Burbank, CA.
• Must be able to occasionally lift up to 75 pounds.
• Travel to 2nd production location within Los Angeles.
Training and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or (6) years equivalent experience
• Apple Certification
• Microsoft Certification
• CompTIA Certification (A+ / Network+)
• JAMF JSS Certification
• Experience in Entertainment Industry
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online